- Tickets cost 30$ for adults, and 15$ for anglers aged 15 or younger.
- Tickets can be purchased:
- Online at the bottom of this page
- At the Lachine Anglers Club
- On-site the day of the event between 5:30AM and 6:45AM.
- The winners are ranked by the combined weight of the two heaviest pikes.
- Access to the boat ramp on 34e Avenue in Lachine opens at 5:30AM on May 11 2019 (note that this year 70 FREE parking spots are available at the Parc Saint-Louis Boat Launch, 34eme Av. Lachine. First come first served).
- The fishing zone is the entire Lac Saint-Louis, participants can launch from any boat ramp around the lake.
- Fishing starts at 7h00. No lines in the water before 7:00AM, or risk of being disqualified.
- You need a valid Quebec Fishing license.
- Regulations of Quebec MFFP for zone 8 are applicable.
- The weigh-in begins at 2:00PM and closes at 3:30PM and takes place at the Parc Saint-Louis Boat Launch, 34eme Av. Lachine.
- Ticket or picture ID required for weigh-in.
- No dead fish allowed for weigh-in, all fish will be released after weigh-in.
- Each participant is responsible of his equipment and his security.
- No rainchecks and no refunds, tournament will be held regardless of weather conditions.
- Muskies Canada Montreal advocates proper fish handling techniques (no vertical holds for big fish and no finger in the eyes).
- The use of chains to keep fish alive is not allowed. Please participate onboard a boat that comes with livewell equipped with an oxygenator.
- Not respecting the above rules will lead to immediate disqualification from the podium.
- Please respect all species of fish caught out of season and release them immediately without taking pictures. Good luck and tight lines!
Gagnon Sports is proud to announce Thursday May 23rd we will be hosting An Evening of Muskie! Mike Nabulsi, Pete Bostelmann, and Frank Thurston will be our guest speakers this evening teaching all their tips tricks and secrets to help make YOU a better angler! Join us and help support Muskies Canada! Food and refreshments, draws, prizes and more! See below for more details and to get your seat email firstname.lastname@example.org or head to the front desk at the store to register!
Hey everyone! Mark this down on your calendar.
As they say in the military, here’s your warning order!
The Ottawa Chapter will be hosting our outing; The Capital City Challunge, on 15 June.
It’s still early in the planning stage but guaranteed we will have our awesome raffle table that exceeds $2000 and it is all musky musky musky PLUS the most outstanding dinner yet!
Dinner: This year we’re changing things up a bit. Dinner will be at the Mandarin Restaurant in Orleans.
This is an all you can eat buffet style restaurant with over 100 dishes to choose from. Everything from prime rib to sushi.
Dinner will be at 6:45 SHARP so if you are fishing down river give yourself enough time to make it back on time.
We will have our own room with easy access control for the dinner along with servers to pick up dishes and get drinks.
The room WILL NOT be available until 6:30/6:45 and there is no area inside for anyone to mill around and wait. For those coming off the water early you can go to the Barley Mow roadhouse for a drink. It is located directly across the road from the Mandarin. DO NOT BRING YOUR TRAILERS TO THE BARLEY MOW. PARKING IS TOO TIGHT. Leave them in the Mandarin/Home depot parking lot.
Cost: The cost for the outing is $50. Pay at the door.
The Mandarin is very easy to find and is only 5 mins from the river. Drive south up Tenth Line Road to the corner of Innes and the mall and restaurant is across the road on your left. 2055 Tenth Line Rd, Orléans. Too easy!
Click HERE for a map that shows the restaurant location along with boat ramps and amenities for those not familiar with the east end.
Keep checking for updates. More to follow