All participants must fill out the waiver form before the event.
Challenge Montreal is the first leg of the Circuit Muskies Canada Montréal #CMCM
Fishing on the following bodies of water:
- Lake St. Louis
- Lake of Two Mountains
- Ottawa River
- St. Lawrence River (Montreal to Contrecoeur)
- Lake St. Francis
- Lake St. Pierre
Fishing is from 5:00 to 21:30.
Non-members must be accompanied by a member in good standing of Muskies Canada.
There is no trophy ceremony the day of the event. The ceremony will take place at the September meeting.
Registering a catch is done by email at email@example.com before 22:00 the same day. Facebook Messenger and texto are also aloud.
In order to register a muskie caught you need to complied to those criteria:
- The email must be received before 22h
- It must contain the length of the muskie, the name of the angler who caught it and the name of the body of water.
- A picture of the catch with the secret word visible (the secret word will be communicated to the participants the day before the event)
- A picture showing the measurement of the fish
- The sender of the message must be a member in good standing of Muskies Canada.
- The challenge officials can refuse the registration of a catch if it is considered doubtful or if the photos show a bad handling of the fish.
We will do what we can to have all of the typical outing activities.
We will provide more information closer to the date, once pandemic requirements are available.