- Tickets cost 30$ for adults, and 15$ for anglers aged 15 or younger.
- Tickets can be purchased:
- Online at the bottom of this page
- At the Lachine Anglers Club
- On-site the day of the event between 5:30AM and 6:45AM.
- The winners are ranked by the combined weight of the two heaviest pikes.
- Access to the boat ramp on 34e Avenue in Lachine opens at 5:30AM on May 11 2019.
There is free parking available in Park St. Louis in Lachine (34e Av.), and at park René-Lévesque. First come, first serve. Parking spots in park St-Louis will be reserved for participants who bought there ticket in advance. There is no boat ramp in Park René-Lévesque.
- The fishing zone is the entire Lac Saint-Louis, participants can launch from any boat ramp around the lake.
- Fishing starts at 7h00. No lines in the water before 7:00AM, or risk of being disqualified.
- You need a valid Quebec Fishing license.
- Regulations of Quebec MFFP for zone 8 are applicable.
- The weigh-in begins at 2:00PM and closes at 3:30PM and takes place at the Parc Saint-Louis Boat Launch, 34eme Av. Lachine.
- Ticket or picture ID required for weigh-in.
- No dead fish allowed for weigh-in, all fish will be released after weigh-in.
- Each participant is responsible of his equipment and his security.
- No rainchecks and no refunds, tournament will be held regardless of weather conditions.
- Muskies Canada Montreal advocates proper fish handling techniques (no vertical holds for big fish and no finger in the eyes).
- The use of chains to keep fish alive is not allowed. Please participate onboard a boat that comes with livewell equipped with an oxygenator.
- Not respecting the above rules will lead to immediate disqualification from the podium.
- Please respect all species of fish caught out of season and release them immediately without taking pictures. Good luck and tight lines!
We are not shipping ticket by mail. You will get your ticket the day of the tournament in Lachine, in the morning or at the weight in. We are keeping a list with all the names of those who bought online tickets.