Welcome – New Member Contest – May 2020

Forums Public Welcome – New Member Contest – May 2020

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Up
    Down
    Ron KaineRon Kaine
    Participant

Hello – I’m Ron Kaine, the national membership director for Muskies Canada.  I hope you have had a great chance to look around our website, and see a bit about what we do, what we stand for, and by now are interested in joining.

Muskies Canada is a great organization to learn about musky fishing, to share a passion with other members who are dedicated to this crazy pursuit, and want to contribute to musky research.  You’ll find a local chapter throughout Ontario, Quebec, and even in New Brunswick.

As we gear up for the 2020 season (hopefully we all can fish in a safe manner) I wanted to provide you with some additional incentive for joining during the month of May!

When you join, you get access to all the back issues of the Release Journal online, as well as the option to receive a paper copy for a small annual fee – an electronic version is included in your membership.  Recently, we published a great issue that included a ton of information on research into muskies.  As a special incentive, the first 40 people that join in May 2020 will recieve a paper copy of this research issue.

As a further incentive, everyone who joins in May 2020 will be entered in a draw to receive a new Boomstick lure. 3 lucky new members will receive one with their membership package, just in time for the 2020 season. These are great trolling baits (casting too!), custom made by one of our supporters in Quebec.  I personnally love the action on these baits, and they are quality construction.  They are a great size for fishing year round.

Take a look, don’t hesitate to ask any questions (you can find our emails on the website) and I hope to welcome you to our association!

Ron Kaine

Ron Kaine
    National Membership Director

1 user thanked author for this post.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.