The Upper Valley Chapter invites you to the Upper Valley Classic 2021 Virtual Outing!
- When: June 26, 2021 at 6:00 am to July 3, 2021 at 6:00 pm
- Where: Ottawa River (the entire stretch) / Madawaska Head Pond / Black Bay (Where the Baron River and the Petawawa river meet).
- Registrants will be able to fish any of the three bodies of water and use any boat launch they wish. The outing will be open on the entire stretch of the mighty Ottawa River, from Mattawa ON to the Hawkesbury ON stretch. That’s over 380 km of Ottawa River!
- Cost: 30$ per angler. Muskie Canada member guest are welcome to participate with a MCI member. All registrants will be entered in a door prize.
- Unfortunately because of Covid 19 pandemic, there will be no specific Meet & Greet night, nor will there be a hosted dinner at the end of the event. For this reason we have decided to make our event a week long event, to allow for maximum participation and to minimize angler travel to one specific area.
- If you can not fish the weekend, no problem you have all week to catch your monster trophy!
- Our Chapter would like to thank all of Muskies Canada members for their continued support and dedication to this valuable natural muskellunge fishery. We would like to also thank all the hard working Bait makers for their innovative and skilled work in producing some of the worlds best Muskie Baits!
- Registration will be open soon.
Advance Registration, your Muskie Canada membership number and insurance waiver will be required no later than June 24, 2021 and submitted to: email@example.com
(When sending your etransfer, please put your name , email and your Muskies Canada membership number in the comments section of the etransfer.)
Please complete the insurance waiver form after registration.
Registration form soon to be added.
Rules for Outing
- You may Launch your boat from any boat launch within the boundary waters.
- All Provincial fishing regulations apply.
- Guests (Non MCI members) are welcome; however they must be registered and must fish with an MCI member.
- Guests are NOT eligible for the Swan Trophy, but they are eligible for door prize if registered and to enter draws for Prize table.
- All muskies caught should be entered – the length must be submitted; photograph is required . (secret item/word to be in the photo will be supplied to contact email on the evening of June 25, 2021.)
- A girth measurement is not required; however please note that in case of a tie in length measurement, the girth measurement will be used to determine the winner…..If you catch a Big one, take the girth measurement please .
- Entry registrations /submissions must be sent in by no later than 11:59pm on June 24, 2021 via email or text (contact info will be supplied with the secret item/word for the outing) Your email supplied in the waiver will be used for contact.
- Winners list will be published no later than July 4th 2021 and emailed to all registrants
Awards & Prize Table Draws
Because of Covid 19, and the fact that we can not gather in large groups, our Prize table will be done by means of a draw. The draw will be at $10 a spot, and you may purchase unlimited spots.
Our Prize table continues to grow daily, so here is a sneak preview of some of the prizes: Thursty Lures, Lawrence Muskie Lures, Sappetizer Baits, Sam Hill’s Spinner Baits, Supernatural Big Baits, The Captain’s Bait Box, Rover Baits, Lawrence Bendadi’s baits, Mister Muskie Lures, Franky Baits, Scotsman’s Point Resort package, BL Custom Muskie Lures, Todd Tickle Baits, Jager Baits and more to follow….
Swan Moving Trophy for the biggest fish landed by a MCI Member only. Guest are not eligible for this award.
Door Prize draw: To be determined…stay tuned
Winners will receive awards and draw prizes through MCI Pony express (ie. we will deliver them to you….as quickly as possible), pre-arranged pick up or prepaid shipping.
Prize Table will soon be open for spots.
Upper Valley Chapter