You can participate to the Circuit Muskies Canada Montreal (CMCM) and get a chance to mke your mark and have your name engraved on the Maurice Martin trophy.
Here are the details:
- $10 per member to register (member only).
- Scoring system:
- 30 points for a muskie of 34 ” and 1pt for each 1/4″ above 34″. If the measure is in between, it must be round off to the lowest.
- 10 bonus points for each healthy muskie released (challenges only).
- 10 points for participation per challenge
- The circuit includes 3 challenges:
- Challenge Montréal
- Challenge LSP
- Crystal Cup Challenge
- Participants can register one additional muskie cught outside of the challenges. The scoring system applies except for the 10 points bonus
- At least one photo per fish is required. A clear picture of the muskie measurement from the tip of the nose to the tip of the tail. The challenge hash tag (or #JeSuisMCI for fish caught outside challenges this season) must also be in the picture. The use of a “bump board” is highly recommended. If the measure can not be clearly seen, the fish may be refused.
- The competition ends on November 30 at midnight.
- The champion will be crowned at our Christmas meeting on December 6th.
- The ranking will be available online in due course.