You can participate to the Circuit Muskies Canada Montreal (CMCM) and get a chance to mke your mark and have your name engraved on the Maurice Martin trophy.
Here are the details:
- $10 per member to register (member only).
- Scoring system:
- 30 points for a muskie of 34 ” and 1pt for each 1/4″ above 34″. If the measure is in between, it must be round off to the lowest.
- 10 bonus points for each healthy muskie released (challenges only).
- 10 points for participation per challenge
- The circuit includes 3 challenges:
- Challenge Montréal
- Challenge LSP
- Crystal Cup Challenge
- Participants can register one additional muskie cught outside of the challenges. The scoring system applies except for the 10 points bonus
- At least one photo per fish is required. A clear picture of the muskie measurement from the tip of the nose to the tip of the tail. The challenge hash tag must also be in the picture. The use of a “bump board” is highly recommended. If the measure can not be clearly seen, the fish may be refused.
- The competition ends on November 30 at midnight.
- The champion will be crowned at our Christmas meeting in December.
- The standings are available here.