21682 S Service Rd
ON K0C 1E0
The LSF Challenge is the second round of the Circuit Muskies Canada Montreal #CMCM.
Fishing is done on Lake St-François and starts at 7am and ends at 4pm.
It costs an extra $ 10 to put the boat in the water at the private boat ramp in Bainsville. Payable to the owner on the premises.
There is no get together after.
- All participant must fill out the Insurance Waiver form.
- Fish caught must be register ONLY by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
The email must contain:
- Picture of the fish with the hashtag
- Picture of the fish with measurement
- Name of the angler who caught the fish
- Non-members must be accompanied by a member in good standing of Muskies Canada.
Of course, catch and release of muskies is mandatory. The hashtag will be post the day before.
Only honour is at stake!