806 Rue Main E
ON K6A 1Y9
- Pork Ribs (1/2 rack)
- Beef Brisket Sandwich on Ciabatta
- Pull Porked Plate
- 1/2 Chicken
Serve with corn bread and 2 side dishes of your choice between coleslaw, beans or fries.
Ontario public health measures
To have access to the restaurant inside you will need to show proof of vaccination. If you don’t have one, you can be served on the terrace outside if the weather permits.
There will be a nice prize table!
- Lakewood Pedestal Organizer tackle box
- Reel Okuma Convector Line Counter
- Musky Innovations Shallow Invader (Reflex Blaze)
- Musky Innovations Shallow Invader (Orange Tiger)
- Grandma Lures 9″ Holo Carp
- Double 9 Hogz Bait Crazy Frog
- 4 PDeez trolling spinner baits
- 2 PDeez casting spinner baits
- 6 homemade hook files with a Muskies Canada pin engrave in the handle
- 13″ Believer Strawberry
- 150 yds PowerPro spool (80 LB)
- 5/0 Mustad Treble Hooks (25 pack)
- Jaw Spreader
- Weed Whiskers (10 pack)
- 41 in. pike and walleye aluminium bumpboard(s)
- Non members must fish with a Muskies Canada member in good standing.
- All anglers must buy a ticket.
- All participants must fill the Insurance waiver form.
- Fishing is from 7 AM until 4 PM on Ottawa River between Carillion Dam and Gatineau
- MCI member who catches the longest fish wins the Swan Trophy
- The Crystal Cup goes to the chapter that his representing members and guests caught the biggest total length of 2 muskies.
- Fish must be register at the restaurant or by email at email@example.com before 5:00pm
- For a fish registration to be valid you must:
- Have a picture of you and the fish or you releasing the fish with the secret word in the picture.
- Have a picture of the fish where we see the measurement with the secret word in the picture.
- The secret word will be post here and on our social media the night before. You can make a cardboard sign with the word on it and place it next to the fish, or write the word on the back of your hand with a sharpie.
- If the registration is done by email, please mention the name of the angler who caught it and the measurement of the fish.