A new formula this year for the Challenge Montreal, the first leg of the Circuit Muskies Canada Montréal #CMCM
Fishing on the following bodies of water:
- Lake St. Louis
- Lake of Two Mountains
- Ottawa River
- St. Lawrence River (Montreal to Contrecoeur)
- Lake St. Francis
- Lake St. Pierre
Fishing is from 5:00 to 21:30.
Non-members must be accompanied by a member in good standing of Muskies Canada.
There is no trophy ceremony the day of the event. The ceremony will take place at the September meeting.
Registering a catch is done by email at email@example.com before 22:00 the same day.
In order to register a muskie caught you need to complied to those criteria:
- The email must be received before 22h
- It must contain the length of the muskie, the name of the angler who caught it and the name of the body of water.
- A picture of the catch with the secret word visible (the secret word will be communicated to the participants the day before the event)
- A picture showing the measurement of the fish
- The sender of the message must be a member in good standing of Muskies Canada.
- The challenge officials can refuse the registration of a catch if it is considered doubtful or if the photos show a bad handling of the fish.