Challenge Montreal is the first leg of the Circuit Muskies Canada Montréal #CMCM
Fishing on the following bodies of water:
- Lake St. Louis
- Lake of Two Mountains
- Ottawa River
- St. Lawrence River (Montreal to Contrecoeur)
- Lake St. Francis
- Lake St. Pierre
Fishing is from 5:00 to 21:30.
Non-members must be accompanied by a member in good standing of Muskies Canada.
There is no trophy ceremony the day of the event.
Registering a catch is done by email at email@example.com before 22:00 the same day. Facebook Messenger and texto are also aloud.
To register a fish you must provide the following infos:
- length of the fish (girt optional)
- the name of the angler who caught it
- A picture of the fish where measurement and the secret word is visible
- Optional: A picture of the angle releasing the fish
You also must enter your fishing logs for that day.
Each participant (all those in the boat) must pay their registration. If you are doing it for your friends you have to make a registration for each. The accompanying member field must be completed only when the registering person is not a member.