Gananoque and Thousand Islands Chapter of Muskies Canada
Date: 11 September, 2021
Time: Sun-up to Sundown, 6:00 AM to 8:00 PM
Boundaries: Eastern Basin of Lake Ontario in the West, to the Iroquois Control Dam in the East.
- Launch from any US or Canadian ramps within boundaries
- Registration & waiver completed online at http://muskiescanada/en/thegathering or hard copy at the Meet & Greet
- All Provincial and State fishing regulations apply
- All Muskie caught are to be registered
- Muskies, Photographed Measured Length & Girth
- Fish registration closes at 8:30pm Saturday 11 September
- Email entries to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Winners List will be completed NLT 2pm Sunday 12 September
Entry: $30.00 per angler
- Online registration via email and waiver portal. Payment by e-transfer to email@example.com ; or at the Meet & Greet hosted at 6:00pm Friday 10 September at Muskie Jakes.
Awards & Draws:
- Swan Moving Trophy (member)
- Longest aggregate in inches of total fish caught by a single angler (member or guest)
- Virtual Prize Table Draws: 10 spots for $20.00. Can be purchased online via e-transfer, at the Meet & Greet or during the Outing BBQ Sunday 12 September. Draw will be conducted utilizing a random number generator.
Participating anglers are required to complete the following:
- Waiver application, Electronic or Hard Copy.
- Entry fees paid via e-transfer at the Gmail account listed, or cash at the meet & greet
- Registration is complete when payment is received and waiver completed.
Outing BBQ will be hosted at 1200hrs Sunday the 12th in Mallorytown. This event is not mandatory, if you wish to participate. Let us know you’re coming by Thursday 9 Sept, so we can have enough food available.
Questions: email firstname.lastname@example.org
CLICK BELOW TO REGISTER & FILL OUT THE INSURANCE WAIVER. ALL ANGLERS MUST FILL OUT INSURANCE WAIVER.