Gananoque and Thousand Islands Chapter of Muskies Canada
In Person Outing
Date: September 10th , 2022
Time: Sun-up to 5:00 PM
Boundaries: Eastern Basin of Lake Ontario in the West, to the Iroquois Control Dam in the East.
- Registration & waiver completed online at http://muskiescanada/en/thegathering or hard copy at the Meet & Greet
- All Provincial and State fishing regulations apply
- All Muskie caught are to be registered
- Muskies, Photographed Measured Length & Girth
- Fish registration closes at 5:00pm Saturday September 10th
- Email entries to firstname.lastname@example.org
Entry: $50.00 per angler (dinner included)
- Online registration via email and waiver portal. Payment by e-transfer to email@example.com ; or at the Meet & Greet hosted at 6:00pm Friday September 9th at Muskie Jakes.
Awards & Draws:
- Dinner will be at the Gananoque Legion @ 6pm.
- Swan Moving Trophy (member)
- Longest aggregate in inches of total fish caught by a single angler (member or guest)
- Missing Friends plaque awarded to the MCI member you catches the longest fish caught between Monday, September September 5th and Saturday, September 10th. Must be fishing the Boundries outlined above. All fish must be photographed on a bump board to show length and girth. Email entries to firstname.lastname@example.org or text to Jason Sorensen 613-453-3423.
Participating anglers are required to complete the following:
- Waiver application, Electronic or Hard Copy.
- Entry fees paid via e-transfer at the Gmail account listed, or cash at the meet & greet
- Registration is complete when payment is received and waiver completed.
Questions: email email@example.com
CLICK BELOW TO REGISTER & FILL OUT THE INSURANCE WAIVER. ALL ANGLERS MUST FILL OUT INSURANCE WAIVER.